Welcome to my world!

Let me share some of my digital art with you. For me, painting is a passion, and digital painting is a new and exciting medium. I pour my heart into my work because I love what I do! You'll notice that many of my page kits are filled with natural things, things you might see on a walk through the woods or a quiet meadow. Leaves, twigs, feathers, flowers, mushrooms, birds, and butterflies, all find their way into my page kits! I hope my artwork can inspire you to create beautiful and unique layouts!

You can find my designs at DigitalScrapbookPlace.com along with many other beautiful products, created by the team of talented designers I work with!

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Share The Luv Challenge - May 3 through May 16


Okay, so I know I'm tooting my own horn here a little bit, but OMG, I love, love, love, the Classic Ivory collection! I've wanted to do a black and off-white color scheme for the longest time, and I am SO happy with the way these two new page kits turned out!


Featured Kit - Classic Ivory Butterfly

With it's cheerful buttons and flowered print backgrounds, Classic Ivory Butterfly is a casual, everyday kit kit with a slightly vintage feel. This kit is versatile enough to go with everything from heritage photos to baby pics!


Posting Bonus - Classic Ivory Harlequin

Classic Ivory Harlequin is sophisticated and contemporary. This kit would be fabulous for proms, graduations, wedding photos, and just about anything else you can think of!


 

To get Classic Ivory - Harlequin for free, here's what you need to do:


1. Post a layout using Classic Ivory Butterfly to the Share The Luv Gallery before midnight, May 16.

2. Put a link to your layout HERE, in this thread so I can send you your posting bonus.

It's that easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment