Welcome to my world!

Let me share some of my digital art with you. For me, painting is a passion, and digital painting is a new and exciting medium. I pour my heart into my work because I love what I do! You'll notice that many of my page kits are filled with natural things, things you might see on a walk through the woods or a quiet meadow. Leaves, twigs, feathers, flowers, mushrooms, birds, and butterflies, all find their way into my page kits! I hope my artwork can inspire you to create beautiful and unique layouts!

You can find my designs at DigitalScrapbookPlace.com along with many other beautiful products, created by the team of talented designers I work with!

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Featured Kit May 31 - June 13


I've been wanting to do a pair of page kits with a salmon and teal color palette because I think those colors look so pretty together, and I'm really pleased with the way these turned out!


Featured Kit - Beauty In Nature


I love the soft call of the mourning dove, and they're such beautiful birds too! I had to include one with this kit, the soft grays and pinks of their plumage goes so perfectly with colors of the background papers!


Posting Bonus - Beauty In Nature Two


Continuing the nature theme here! I've added some deeper background papers and a nice neutral cream paper. I love the silvery birch leaves, and I've added a little touch of yellow in the flowers and butterfly!


To get Beauty In Nature Two for free, here's what you need to do:


1. Post a layout to the Share The Luv Gallery before midnight, June 13 using Beauty In Nature.
2. Post a link to your layout HERE here in this thread so I can send you your posting bonus.
It's that easy!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment