Welcome to my world!

Let me share some of my digital art with you. For me, painting is a passion, and digital painting is a new and exciting medium. I pour my heart into my work because I love what I do! You'll notice that many of my page kits are filled with natural things, things you might see on a walk through the woods or a quiet meadow. Leaves, twigs, feathers, flowers, mushrooms, birds, and butterflies, all find their way into my page kits! I hope my artwork can inspire you to create beautiful and unique layouts!

You can find my designs at DigitalScrapbookPlace.com along with many other beautiful products, created by the team of talented designers I work with!

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Share the Luv Challenge May 17 - 30


Don’t miss my new challenge, running now through May 30!


Featured Kit
Spring Sonnet - Lavender
The pretty lavender blossoms, sweet and delicate elements, and pretty backgrounds in pastel shades of lavender and sage green, make this a delightfully feminine kit that adds a lovely touch of Springtime to any layout!


Posting Bonus
Spring Sonnet - Periwinkle
The fresh pastel color palette in shades of periwinkle, lavender, and sage green, makes Spring Sonnet - Periwinkle perfect for not only spring layouts, but summer as well! You'll find plenty of uses for this versatile, pretty kit!


In order to get Spring Sonnet - Periwinkle for free, here's all you need to do:


1. Post a layout to the Share The Luv gallery before midnight, May 30, using Spring Sonnet - Lavender.
2. Post a link to your layout HERE so I can send you your posting bonus.
It's that easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment