Welcome to my world!

Let me share some of my digital art with you. For me, painting is a passion, and digital painting is a new and exciting medium. I pour my heart into my work because I love what I do! You'll notice that many of my page kits are filled with natural things, things you might see on a walk through the woods or a quiet meadow. Leaves, twigs, feathers, flowers, mushrooms, birds, and butterflies, all find their way into my page kits! I hope my artwork can inspire you to create beautiful and unique layouts!

You can find my designs at DigitalScrapbookPlace.com along with many other beautiful products, created by the team of talented designers I work with!

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Featured Kit December 28 – January 11 Winter Woods One


Beautiful soft grays, pale browns, and creamy whites combine to make this nature inspired winter kit a must have for your collection! Winter Woods is perfect for scrapping landscape and heritage photos, and try tinting your photos sepia toned for a lovely monochromatic look!

featured kit:


Posting Bonus – Get this kit free for posting a layout using Winter Woods One!
Winter Woods Two
Winter Woods Two brings to mind a quiet snowfall on a winter's day. Combine and blend the lovely neutral papers, beautifully detailed elements and frosty overlay to create many different backdrops for your seasonal photos!

posting bonus:


To get Winter Woods Two for free, here's what you need to do:


1. Post a layout using Winter Woods One to the Share The Luv Gallery before midnight, January 11.
2. Post a link to your layout HERE in this thread so I can send you your posting bonus, it's that easy!
Have fun scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment