Welcome to my world!

Let me share some of my digital art with you. For me, painting is a passion, and digital painting is a new and exciting medium. I pour my heart into my work because I love what I do! You'll notice that many of my page kits are filled with natural things, things you might see on a walk through the woods or a quiet meadow. Leaves, twigs, feathers, flowers, mushrooms, birds, and butterflies, all find their way into my page kits! I hope my artwork can inspire you to create beautiful and unique layouts!

You can find my designs at DigitalScrapbookPlace.com along with many other beautiful products, created by the team of talented designers I work with!

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Two New Kits In The DSP Store

Here are two pretty Christmas kits for you! I’m featuring them in my new Share The Luv Challenge, running now through December 13. Find out HERE how you can purchase one kit and get the other for free just by posting a layout!

My products in the DSP Store

  86_K_CozyChristmasByTheFireside

This pretty Christmas kit is full of holiday warmth and cheer! The beautiful elements and backgrounds come in classic Christmas colors of red and green, and can be used separately, or put together to create a charming and cozy backdrop for your Christmas layouts and cards.
Kit Includes:

    ~1 cream wrinkled paper background
    ~1 gold print background
    ~1 green harlequin background
    ~1 warm paneling background
    ~1 Christmas tree
    ~1 fireplace
    ~1 garland
    ~1 hanging ornaments dangle
    ~1 pile of Christmas packages
    ~1 set of three stockings
    ~1 piece of word art
    ~1 wreath frame

 

 86_K_CozyChristmasInTheKitchen

What's Christmas without lots of goodies? The classic red and green backgrounds and delectable cookies and candies in this cute kit make it perfect for your holiday layouts, and also great for cards as well!
Kit Includes:

    ~1 green plaid background
    ~1 red textured background
    ~1 white and red polka dot background
    ~1 cluster of candy canes
    ~1 chocolate chip cookie
    ~1 Christmas bow with ribbon
    ~1 Christmas plate
    ~1 deckle edge frame
    ~1 gingerbread boy
    ~1 pair of hard candy pieces
    ~1 note to Santa
    ~1 piece of ribbon candy

Here are a couple of pages I did using the new kits!

XMAS PARTY xmas 1996

No comments:

Post a Comment