Welcome to my world!

Let me share some of my digital art with you. For me, painting is a passion, and digital painting is a new and exciting medium. I pour my heart into my work because I love what I do! You'll notice that many of my page kits are filled with natural things, things you might see on a walk through the woods or a quiet meadow. Leaves, twigs, feathers, flowers, mushrooms, birds, and butterflies, all find their way into my page kits! I hope my artwork can inspire you to create beautiful and unique layouts!

You can find my designs at DigitalScrapbookPlace.com along with many other beautiful products, created by the team of talented designers I work with!

Monday, January 10, 2011

Quick Click Inspiration Chat – Monday January 10, 8 PM

It’s time for another Quick Click Inspiration Chat!

Come to the DSP Chat Room tonight at 8 PM (DSP time, that’s GMT -5).I’ll supply a Quick Click template and a prompt to use for your layout. It’s lot’s of fun! And if you’re new to Digital Scrapping, or you’ve never used a Quick Click before, that’s okay, I’ll be glad to answer any questions you have!

You can find all the details for tonight’s chat HERE. The Quick Click chat freebie for tonight is:

Stacked Mats a fun template with lots of space journaling or embellishments!(Which is also available for purchase at the DSP Store.)

I hope to see you at the chat tonight!

Stacked Mats 12x12 Quick Click template

No comments:

Post a Comment