Welcome to my world!

Let me share some of my digital art with you. For me, painting is a passion, and digital painting is a new and exciting medium. I pour my heart into my work because I love what I do! You'll notice that many of my page kits are filled with natural things, things you might see on a walk through the woods or a quiet meadow. Leaves, twigs, feathers, flowers, mushrooms, birds, and butterflies, all find their way into my page kits! I hope my artwork can inspire you to create beautiful and unique layouts!

You can find my designs at DigitalScrapbookPlace.com along with many other beautiful products, created by the team of talented designers I work with!

Monday, October 18, 2010

Quick Click Chat October 18, 8pm (DSP time)

Woo hoo! It’s time for another Quick Click Inspiration Chat! our theme this week will be:

"Something About Me That I Have Passed On To The Next Generation"

Woo, that's a mouthful isn't it? I thought this would be an interesting thing to include in my "ME" book. I know that there are lots of traits of mine that I see in my daughter. Her quirky sleep habits, fondness for cats, artistic ability, and floppy earlobes all come from me! So what did your family inherit from you? Sports ability? A sense of humor? Passion for cooking? Who knows, maybe some day one of your great grandkids will look through your book and say, "Aha! So THAT'S where I got my passion for shrimp fried rice!" (just kidding) :)

At the chat tonight, I’ll be giving away my brand new Quick Click template “Beside The Bracket” to use for your layout. And remember, the inspiration is just a suggestion to get you started, you can choose any topic you like for your page. And when you’ve finished, don’t forget to post your layout in the Quick Click Gallery so we can all oooh and aaah over your layout!

86_T_BesideTheBracket 

PS - For those of you who aren’t able to attend the chat tonight, but would still like to play along, you can find this Quick Click HERE in the DSP store, along with many other beautiful products!

I hope to see YOU there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment