Welcome to my world!

Let me share some of my digital art with you. For me, painting is a passion, and digital painting is a new and exciting medium. I pour my heart into my work because I love what I do! You'll notice that many of my page kits are filled with natural things, things you might see on a walk through the woods or a quiet meadow. Leaves, twigs, feathers, flowers, mushrooms, birds, and butterflies, all find their way into my page kits! I hope my artwork can inspire you to create beautiful and unique layouts!

You can find my designs at DigitalScrapbookPlace.com along with many other beautiful products, created by the team of talented designers I work with!

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Featured Kit – Glorious Autumn Sunflower October 19 – November 1st

I love Autumn, and here's a pair of page kits that are perfect for scrapping the season that is near and dear to my heart! I wanted to do somthing that had a little different color palette than the usual fall oranges and reds, and I have to say that I LOVE the way these turned out! The blue and purple flowers really add a punch of color to these beautiful kits!
Glorious Autumn Sunflower features lovely soft golds and greens with summer sky blue and the vivid blue of the caryopteris flower. I love the versatility of the matching frames, and this kit is generic enough to be used for just about anything!

86_K_GloriousAutumnSunflower 86_K_GloriousAutumnAster

Glorious Autumn Aster has deep tones of rust, ivy green and aubergine, and the golden woods background and natural elements are perfect for scrapping those sunny autumn days!

Find out how you can get Glorious Autumn Aster for free now through November 1st by participating in my Share The Luv Challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment