Welcome to my world!

Let me share some of my digital art with you. For me, painting is a passion, and digital painting is a new and exciting medium. I pour my heart into my work because I love what I do! You'll notice that many of my page kits are filled with natural things, things you might see on a walk through the woods or a quiet meadow. Leaves, twigs, feathers, flowers, mushrooms, birds, and butterflies, all find their way into my page kits! I hope my artwork can inspire you to create beautiful and unique layouts!

You can find my designs at DigitalScrapbookPlace.com along with many other beautiful products, created by the team of talented designers I work with!

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Featured Kit Haunted House – Attic And Parlour October 5 - 18

Haunted House Challenge October 5 - October 18
I know it's a little early, but I just couldn't wait to get these two fun page kits in the store! The Haunted House kits each come with two "rooms" and two coordinating background papers, and a set of elements to decorate your haunted house with. I have to tell you that I've had sooooooo much fun making layout with these two kits. The papers and elements in both sets are totally interchangeable, and If you like fantasy style layouts, you're going to love these!!!


Featured Kit
Haunted House - Attic And Parlour



Haunted House - Attic and Parlour comes with a creepy wood attic room, and a striped wallpaper parlour room with dark baseboard molding and blood red carpet. The element set includes a broken window, picture frame, old trunk, battered hat, fireplace, swagged fabric border, raven, and cobweb. The background papers are stained ivory and dark red.

Posting Bonus
Haunted House - Ballroom And Dungeon



haunted House - Ballroom And Dungeon comes with a paneled wood ballroom with checkered tile floor, and a slightly rounded stone walled dungeon (or tower) room. The element set includes a candelabra, skull with glowing eyes, round table, crystal ball, jack o'lantern, vampire bat, creepy mist, and dungeon door. The background papers are dark rust and nearly black.


To get Haunted House - Ballroom And Dungeon for free, here's what you need to do:


1. Post a layout in the Share The Luv Gallery using Haunted House - Attic And Parlour before midnight, October 18.
2. Put a link to your layout here in this thread so I can send you your posting bonus.
It's that easy!


For more Halloween fun, check out my Ghoulies and Ghosties, and Long Leggedy Beasties page kits, also available as a Value Collection.


Happy Haunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment