Welcome to my world!

Let me share some of my digital art with you. For me, painting is a passion, and digital painting is a new and exciting medium. I pour my heart into my work because I love what I do! You'll notice that many of my page kits are filled with natural things, things you might see on a walk through the woods or a quiet meadow. Leaves, twigs, feathers, flowers, mushrooms, birds, and butterflies, all find their way into my page kits! I hope my artwork can inspire you to create beautiful and unique layouts!

You can find my designs at DigitalScrapbookPlace.com along with many other beautiful products, created by the team of talented designers I work with!

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Brand New Share The Luv Challenge August 23 - September 5


Here in Michigan, late August and early September means back to school, and I have two new kits perfect for scrapping your school photos! My featured kit is School Supplies One, a cute page kit that not only has all the essentials for your back-to-school pages, but is also great for showing off art projects as well! The neutral backgrounds and cheerful elements will show off your photos beautifully, while the bright red background adds a nice splash of color to your pages.

 School Supplies One


Get this great matching kit for free, just for posting a layout! Find out all the details HERE. But hurry, this offer is only good through September 5th!

No comments:

Post a Comment